Product Knowledge and Upselling Training:
If your team doesn’t know what they are selling, they will never represent your brand to your standards. Your team needs to know every little thing there is to know about the services and products you offer to customers.
Your team must then sell your services in conjunction with your brand standards and customer expectations. Once you know your product you have endless opportunities to upsell that product.
Example of topics covered:
- Knowledge and execution of your product/service
- Understanding needs and wants of customers in relation to what is being offered
- Making the Right Recommendations to Suit Customer Needs.
- Value for the price paid
- Importance, methods and tips of upselling
- Knowing where, when and why you upsell
- The do’ and Don’ts of upselling
- Spotting upselling opportunities
- Closing the Sale
One to one skills training incorporated as part of your overall training program
Classroom-based -courses available, please contact us directly for more details.
Prices vary depending on the establishment, the volume of staff and your training needs. Please contact us directly for more details.
If part of your personalized training program the price is incorporated into your agreed upon budget.
Participants receive a Master Hospitality certificate in Product Knowledge and Upselling skills at a 5* level.