Host / Hostess
Your host is the first point of contact and the first impression of your company. It is important that your host is always representing your brand and holding themselves in a professional manner at all times. Master hospitality has uniquely, tailored, training for host positions which will ensure your hosts are professional, engaging and courteous.
- Recognize the importance of communication.
- Effectively use communication skills that form a foundation for high-end service.
- Why is communication so Important? How do we communicate?
- Importance of the zone of hospitality
- Using the name when communicating with customers
- Importance of listening
- Importance of body language
- Identify strategies for engaging with Customers.
- Professionalism in image and appearance
- Professionalism in using the right language
- Professionalism in how we communicate
- The way we carry ourselves to represent your brand
- Reading Customer cues and acting on instinct
Methods & Prices:
Our Prices vary depending on the establishment, Payroll budgets, the volume of staff and your training needs.
If part of your personalized training program the price is incorporated into your agreed upon budget.
Classroom-based 8 Hours: €85 per person
Maximum Participants of 12 * Group Discounts available please contact us directly.
Training Programs– determined by the volume of staff; Varies Between €800 – €1,200 for groups of 12 or more. As each business is different, we do not have set times on our courses. We customize the training to suit you and your team.
Participants will receive a Master Hospitality certificate in host/hostess skills at a 5* level.